Empowering Christian Leadership Since 1998
J.M. Kenny has worked professionally with Pastors, Churches, and Christian non-profits to improve leadership skills, strengthen teamwork and increase volunteer impact. For nearly thirty years, J.M. Kenny has designed and delivered successful leadership training programs for Corporate and Christian audiences across the country.
With a Master’s degree in Counseling, extensive training experience, and a lifetime in Christian service (volunteer and otherwise), J.M. Kenny has observed best practices firsthand and plenty of not-so-best practices that could and should be avoided.
Individuals, groups, and teams have benefited from hands-on training and coaching, significantly increasing their effectiveness. Now you can find those same powerful how-to strategies in LEAD STRATEGICALLY Tools For Success In Your Ministry or Mission
Volunteer and Staff Development
J.M. Kenny served as Director of Volunteer and Staff Development at a fast-paced church of 14,000 with over 130 staff and 2,000 volunteers (2003-2005). Working with pastors, churches, and Christian non-profits to improve leadership skills, strengthen teamwork and increase volunteer impact since 1998.
- Delivered over 2,000 presentations to profit-based, non-profit, and faith-based organizations
- Regional and national conference speaker
Over 25 years as a corporate leadership trainer and program developer for clients such as
- General Motors
- Hospitals, state, and federal agencies
- Manufacturing and service industry clients
- Evangelical, Protestant denominational, Protestant non-denominational, and Catholic churches of all sizes (from 50 to 14,000 members).
- Christian non-profits
- LifeCare Christian Center (individual and group counseling, recovery ministries)
- Samaritan Counseling Center
- Stonecroft Conference Center
- Salvation Army ARC Executive Team, and others.