Empowering Christian Leadership Since 1998
June Kenny has worked professionally with Pastors, Churches and Christian non-profits to improve leadership skills, strengthen teamwork and increase volunteer impact. For nearly thirty years, June has designed and delivered successful leadership training programs for Corporate and Christian audiences across the country.
With a Masters degree in Counseling, extensive training experience and a lifetime in Christian service (volunteer and otherwise), June has observed best practices firsthand and plenty of not-so-best practices that could and should be avoided.
Individuals, groups, and teams have benefited from her hands-on training and coaching significantly increasing their effectiveness. Now you can find those same powerful how-to strategies in 8 ½ SECRETS – How to Keep, Encourage and STOP Driving Your Volunteers CRAZY!
Volunteer and Staff Development
June Kenny served as Director of Volunteer and Staff Development at a fast-paced church of 14,000 with over 130 staff and 2,000 volunteers (2003-2005). Since 1998, she has worked with pastors, churches and Christian non-profits to improve leadership skills, strengthen teamwork and increase volunteer impact.
- Delivered over 2,000 presentations to profit-based, non-profit and faith-based organizations
- Regional and national conference speaker
Over 25 years as a corporate leadership trainer and program developer for clients such as
- General Motors
- Hospitals, state and federal agencies
- Manufacturing and service industry clients
- Evangelical, Protestant denominational, Protestant non-denominational and Catholic churches of all sizes (from 50 to 14,000 members).
- Christian non-profits
- LifeCare Christian Center (individual and group counseling, recovery ministries) 50% book royalties support LCCC.
- Samaritan Counseling Center
- Stonecroft Conference Center
- Salvation Army ARC Executive Team, and others.